Header Ads

Header ADS

When I saw youe_Farrukh Ahmad


When I saw youe
Farrukh Ahmad

When I saw your lotus-like stately face
Waving into refusal through movement to and fro,
That very Moment my mind’s luster spread all around,
This eager mind could not conceal anything.
Whenever you become averse to me thinking of sad negligence,
My slighted love was dejected in bitter frustration;
Every time you raised your wonderful face, it gave
Endless indications in the nightly darkness.

O the lotus of my confined dream! my minds bee
Encircles you restless with a thirsty lust;
You remain my sterions under the guise of unfamiliarity
And enhance my thirst like a mirage.
I have seen you many a time but have not seen you yet;
its your dearest name that has kept me enamoured.

Translat by Abdur Rashid Khan

কোন মন্তব্য নেই

Blogger দ্বারা পরিচালিত.